Saturday, April 27, 2013

Minecraft Treasure

I have been deep into Borderlands 2 and Minecraft since my last post. So I decided to come up for air to show off a couple of cool things: Minecraft-related jewellery.  Click the jump to see them.



I have a very cute co-worker who is a talented, aspiring jeweller. Recently she made some pieces that are iconic Minecraft objects; a couple of Minecraft treasures that I didn't have to dig out of the blocky earth.

The first is a sword, which she made after she was presented with a challenge.


Unfortunately, the picture doesn't really do it justice, but, believe me, it looks great on a silver chain, and when worn by an attractive person.

The second piece she made --- for me --- is a Creeper.


It, too, looks great when worn. And, she has assured me that giving it to me is in no way a comment on my personality. Whatever the reason, it's wonderful, and I love it. I wonder if she could make something Borderlands-related?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.